Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Round-up

Workout: Resting on my laurels

Because taking a rest day means I've got nothing to talk about, here's a recap of this past week:

Saturday: 5 surprisingly difficult miles that left me sore for the next couple of days
Sundaynothing (THE CORE did not happen)
Monday: 3.5 miles on a newly discovered trail. Oh, and single track!
Tuesday: 2 miles at the ice rink
WednesdayTHE CORE
Thursday: 3.5 frosty miles

Total: 14 jogged miles and not much else

This week was pretty pathetic for working out. And no hiking at all! A travesty! As I mentioned previously, I've had a lot going on at school and work and figuring out my life, so haven't had much time for fun things. Or things, really. Once I finish finals in a couple of weeks I'll have to make up for lost time at my beloved Flattop. Looking back through my posts, I see I haven't hiked there since October 31. How is that possible?! D-minus, Jeano.

I don't have any pictures for you today because I'm an awful blogger, so here's one I took downtown a couple months ago that we'll call today's Anchorage-y photo.


It would have been way cooler without that shadow.

----

Side note: Apparently someone found my blog by typing in "poop stall." I don't know how it happened, but I'll take it. Although I feel like I'm encroaching on someone else's turf.

0 comments:

Post a Comment