Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Filler Tuesday

Workout: 2 slow miles, 10:15 average; possibly THE CORE if I ever manage to get up from my chair

Those things look like they've been through hell. They haven't. Not sure why they're so dirty.

I ran in these guys. I don't think I talked about them in my shoe overview. They're pretty much Pace Gloves with some more padding for the roads. I don't like them nearly as much but I've been running almost exclusively in my Pace Gloves since they're the only pair my Yaktrax fit, so I thought it would be good for me to wear something else. I don't know, it made sense at the time.

I don't really feel like writing today so I've decided this is going to be a filler post. Yep, you read that right. I'm telling you that I have jack shit to tell you today. I was supposed to get all random-y on your ass, but I don't feel like it. Blame the weather. And maybe the light.


But actually, don't do that. I'm just tired. Blogging is hard. I have, like, -20 readers. Putting in a ton of effort right now wouldn't be rational.

Here are some pictures I took while at work:


The ocean. It's frozen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment