Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Math is Hilarious

Workout: stress

Well, I stuck to my guns and am not running today. It's easy to keep promises to yourself when it involves doing absolutely nothing.

My foot actually feels fine. After a stress fracture one's bound to interpret any funny pain as another serious injury even when it's nothing. I'm not taking any chances though, so I'll run tomorrow. Whatever. Running's the only healthy form of stress release I've got, but who needs that when beer exists?

I wanted to show you something funny.

Math! Hilarious!

Just kidding. Math is serious shit. What's funny, though, is that I didn't think I'd have enough space for all my nerd formulas on the double-sided index card I was allowed to use on my final this morning. Consequently, my handwriting was absurdly small (that's a 3 x 5) and ended up covering only three-fourths of one side. Typical. What isn't funny is me bombing this test (unless you're sick and twisted which, hey, we all are). I'm blaming its 7:00 a.m. start time.

My stress has partly paid off with some new and exciting things getting figured out this week. Everyone hates it when a blogger's all "HUGE NEWS I'M EXCITED ABOUT AND WANT YOU TO BE EXCITED ABOUT BUT YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS FOR WEEKS AND WEEKS!" so I'll just come out and say I figured out my employment situation for next semester. I guess that when I put it like that, it doesn't sound that exciting but guys, money is always exciting.

That's all for today. We'll get back to Random Shit Tuesday next week. Deal with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment